Naimisiin.info

APUA! Kirkko-ohjelman teksti englanniksi

Guest Harlekiini

Guest Harlekiini

APUA!

Minulla on kirkko-ohjelma työn alla ja pitäisi saada väsättyä sama teksti sekä suomeksi että englanniksi eli apua, löytyykö joltain käännöstä vihkikaavasta eli selostus siitä missä järjestyksessä mikäkin asia tapahtuu kirkossa...

APUA!

no nin naiset. tassa meidan vihkikaava. tama on siis standardi Anglikaanisen kirkon vihkikaava, eikohan se suunnilleen samassa jarjestyksessa mene suomeksikin, varmistakaa vaan papilta oman vihkikaavanne kulku niin voin sitten auttaa viela siina jos tarvetta on

Sisããntulo : Toivo Kuula - Hããmarssi      

Entrance :Toivo Kuula – Wedding march

Tervetuloa suomeksi ja englanniksi      

Welcome in English and Finnish

Virsi : All things bright and beautiful      

Hymn  :All things bright and beautiful  

Esipuhe - englanniksi      

Introduction – in English

Ilmoitukset - englanniksi      

The Declarations – in English

Rukous - suomeksi      

Prayer in Finnish

Raamatunluku englanniksi

Reading in English

Raamatunluku suomeksi

Reading in Finnish

Saarna suomeksi ja englanniksi

Homily in English and Finnish

Vihkivalat - englanniksi

The Vows -in English

Sormusten vaihto - englanniksi  

The Exchange of the Rings – in English

Aviopuolisoiksi julistus - englanniksi

The Proclamation – in English

Avioliiton siunaus -englanniksi

The Blessing of the marriage – in English

Rukous englanniksi

Prayer in English

Rukous suomeksi      

Prayer in Finnish    

Isã meidãn- rukous suomeksi ja englanniksi      

The Lord’s Prayer – All in English and Finnish

Virsi: Herraa hyvãã kiittãkãã            

Hymn : Herraa hyvãã kiittãkãã

Lãhettãminen – suomeksi ja englanniksi      

Dismissal – in English and Finnish

Nimien kirjoitus kirkonkirjaan            

Signing of the Register

Lãhtõ : G. F. Hãndel –Saban kuningattaren saapuminen

Exit : G. F. Hãndel-Arrival of the Queen of Sheba

meilla tuo 'virallinen' osuus oli englanniksi kun meidan vihkipappi oli englantilainen, eli siis nuo sormusvalat ja aviopuolisoiksi julistaminen.. SUomessa ne kaiketi on sitten toisinpain. Muuten se meni ihan hienosti, idea oli siina etta kaikkea ei toisteta toisella kielella vaan normaali kaava, osa vaan oli suomeksi ja osa englanniksi

Tässä vertailun vuoksi luterilainen kaava englanniksi:

The Processional

Trumpet Voluntary / Prince of Denmark’s March

Jeremiah Clarke, 1670-1707

Lighting of Candles

In memory of those who are no longer with us

Introduction

Minister Etunimi Sukunimi will give a homily in English and in Finnish.

The Questions

Minister: Before the face of the all-knowing God, and in the presence of this congregation, I ask you, Etunimi Sukunimi: will you take Etunimi Sukunimi to be your wedded wife? Will you be faithful to her and love her in need and in plenty, in sorrow and in joy?

Groom: I will

Minister: Before the face of the all-knowing God, and in the presence of this congregation, I ask you, Etunimi Sukunimi: will you take Etunimi  Sukunimi to be your wedded husband? Will you be faithful to him and love him in need and in plenty, in sorrow and in joy?

Bride: I will

Prayer

Minister: Let us pray for the marriage, of which these rings are a sign:

Almighty Father, ever living God, you yourself are love, and bless those who put their trust in you. Let this couple, Etunimi and Etunimi, be joined in holy matrimony according to your holy will. Grant that they may praise you and serve each other all the days of their life. Grant that they may enjoy happiness and the blessing of your presence in their home. Hear us for the sake of your Son Jesus Christ, our Lord. Amen.

Groom: I, Etunimi, take you, Etunimi, now to be my wedded wife to love you in need and in plenty, in sorrow and in joy, and as a sign of this I give you this ring.

Bride: I, Etunimi, take you, Etunimi, now to be my wedded husband to love you in need and in plenty, in sorrow and in joy, and as a sign of this I give you this ring.

Proclamation as Husband and Wife

Minister: You have now bound yourselves to one another as husband and wife and declared it publicly before God and in the presence of this congregation. The wedding rings have been given as a token of this union. As a servant of God and His congregation I therefore proclaim you husband and wife, in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Music

Ich Liebe Dich

Ludvig van Beethoven, 1770-1827

Bible Reading

Minister: Let us hear the word of God, from the praise of love from the Song of Songs:

Set me as a seal upon your heart, as a seal upon your arm; for love is strong as death, passion fierce as the grave. Its flashes are flashes of fire, a raging flame. Many waters cannot quench love, neither can floods drown it. If one offered for love all the wealth of his house, it would be utterly scorned.

The Song of Songs 8:6-7

Paina minut sinetiksi sydäntäsi vasten, pane sinetiksi ranteesi nauhaan. Rakkaus on väkevä kuin kuolema, kiivas ja kyltymätön kuin tuonela. Sen hehku on tulen hehkua, sen liekki on Herran liekki. Suuret vedet eivät voi sitä sammuttaa, virran tulva ei vie sitä mukanaan. Jos joku tarjoaisi talot ja tavarat rakkauden hinnaksi, hän saisi vain toisten pilkan.

Laulujen laulu 8:6-7

Prayer

Minister: Let us pray:

God, our Father, your greatest gift is love. Bless Etunimi and Etunimi, who have been joined in holy marriage in your sight. We praise you that they love and trust one another and that they are willing to take care of each other for the whole of their life together. Grant that nothing will separate them. In all the trials of life, help them to love each other and to be faithful to each other. Save them from illness and accidents, and from all that could harm them. If they meet with some pain, grant that it brings them closer to each other and to you. Give them love, which is stronger than death: through our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. Amen.

The Lord’s Prayer

Minister: Let us all pray as Jesus Christ our Lord taught us, each in his or her own language.

Our Father, who art in heaven

Hallowed be thy name

Thy kingdom come

Thy will be done

On earth as it is in heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread And forgive us our trespasses

As we forgive those

Who trespass against us

And lead us not into temptation

But deliver us from all evil.

Amen.

Isä meidän, joka olet taivaissa. Pyhitetty olkoon sinun nimesi. Tulkoon sinun valtakuntasi. Tapahtukoon sinun tahtosi, myös maan päällä niin kuin taivaassa. Anna meille tänä päivänä meidän jokapäiväinen leipämme.

Ja anna meille meidän syntimme anteeksi, niin kuin mekin anteeksi annamme niille, jotka ovat meitä vastaan rikkoneet. Äläkä saata meidän kiusaukseen, vaan päästä meidän pahasta. Sillä sinun on valtakunta ja voima ja kunnia iankaikkisesti. Aamen.  

The Blessing

Minister: The Lord bless you and watch over you. The Lord make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you. The Lord look kindly on you and give you peace. In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen

The Recessional

Victory March (Aida)

Giuseppe Verdi, 1813-1901